After years of development and many months of testing, Slugs & Bugs has an app!
At first, I just wanted a safe place for kids to (digitally) watch Slugs & Bugs videos. However, I soon realized a word-jumble memory game could provide another fun way for parents and kids to engage with Scripture. Our brilliant designer, Chris Dainty (from Canada), brought the vision to life with such bright simplicity – I can’t wait for all Slugs & Bugs fans to try it. It is currently limited to apple products (iPhone/iPad) but we are hoping to develop an Android version in 2017. (Watch the video for a glimpse inside the app!)
•The Family Game, (free – ages 5 and up) unscramble Bible verses (1-4 players or teams)
• Slugs & Bugs Videos: watch exclusive app-only (ad-free) .
• Bible Flash Cards to help you learn the Bible and sharpen your skills for our board game
• Memory Matching Game featuring S&B characters
• Upcoming tour dates
• News and encouraging parenting posts from the Slugs and Bugs blog.
* In-app purchase unlocks 100 more verses, many more videos, and a second game board!
Click here to find it in the iTunes app store!
(12.5.16) – Don’t miss the big STOCKING STUFFER sale going on right now at slugsandbugs.com.